Thursday, May 8, 2008

It was bound to happen...

...the posts have slowed down, as predicted by me. Andrew turned 11 months today and I have not even updated the 10 month Shutterfly pics. Don't even ask me when I last wrote in his baby book. I'll let ya know when (and if) I get on the ball again, because I know folks are pining away for more photos of smeared food and play yard hijinx.
P.S. He is sleeping great again. He gave us one bad week and we thought our lives were over. We are now including cereal with his last milky-snack of the night (YES, I am at a point in my life where I use the term milky-snack) and that seemed to do the trick. He has sprouted a fourth tooth on the bottom (8 total - are you excited yet?) so that could also be the sleep-deprivation culprit.

1 comment:

Lydee said...

congrats on the good sleep!