Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Move - A Photo Story

The bipeds are all in SC. The furry quadrupeds will arrive in a couple of days via family members driving my car. Our stuff will arrive someday. We are staying at my cousin's home for the time-being. The trip here yesterday and the days that preceded it were extremely tough on so many levels, and I will offer details in a later post when I have the energy. For now, the best I can do is a photo story.


The Texas mosquitoes were so terrible all day long that this is how my mother chose to venture outside in the 100+-degree heat.


Munchy was deeply concerned his Cheerios were going to end up on the moving truck.



He was fascinated with the moving semi.



Checking out the huge tires while looking NORTHWARD.



Walking around the McAllen airport with Grandma.



Hangin' with Auntie Christina in the airport.



She brought him his last Whataburger fries!



Andrew and the "support team" right before boarding the flight.



Bye-bye Auntie.



Eating and living it up on the Houston-Charlotte flight...Almost home!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Happy to see all made it to SC safely. I know moving is tough, but well worth it.