Sunday, August 17, 2008

Saturday on the Lake











Thanks to Uncle Jack & Aunt Kim, the Burbank family just experienced its first totally relaxing day in a loooooong time. Maddie and Dora got to play with Yags and Zeta all afternoon while the humans thoroughly enjoyed Lake Wylie.

And please help me out here with a photo that is just dying for a caption. Come on, let me know what you come up with. The possibilities are just too large to pass up. I'd love to give some type of prize for the best caption...... who knows?

4 comments:

Lydee said...

nice pics!

Arlene Bennett said...

Looks like a great time! Say hi to Jack Lee and Kim for us. I'll have to think about that caption for a while!

Grandma Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Diana said...

Caption for pic: I'm Popeye the Sailor Man!