Friday, March 13, 2009

Skinny Youngins

Elle J tagged me! The task was to post the first photo of you and your (now) spouse in the dating era. This is definitely the oldest one I can lay my hands on, taken October 2001. We started dating in August of that year and took this trip to Elkins, WV to check out the gorgeous fall leaves. I was almost 29 and Jon had just turned 28 (a nine-month age span he delights in reminding me of almost daily). It was really windy on this overlook so the weird thing I'm doing with my hands must be getting hair out of my face. Geez. I also love that Jon obviously took this photo of us; he does that a lot, long arms and all. It's a bit of a bummer, though, to feel as if this wasn't terribly long ago, and we look waaay young and pretty darn skinny.

So, there ya have it, Elle J! Thanks for the tag. And NOW, drumroll please.... I tag Heidi, Jennifer, and Lori. Whatcha got, girls???

2 comments:

Elle J said...

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for indulging me before you left on your vacation!! ;) You look fantastic and not "dated" with any silly hair or makeup trends (like big hair ~ HA!). Very cute photo of the both of you!! Okay, now you can pack and go have fun! :)

Heidi Ho said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous picture of you sista!! Jon doesnt look too bad either!

You look relaxed! Ahhhhh to have found "The one"!!!!

: )

ps. I'm trying to find one of Jason and I, but...uh that date with all the pictures...well, my friends and I mostly took pics of my cleavage....remember??????