Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy but Great

We've had a busy few days around here.....

Lots of family drove down to see Jon's percussion students put on an AMAZING concert Thursday evening.
We checked out a butterfly exhibit at the local children's museum.

A great day of boating was enjoyed by all on Saturday, thanks to Uncle Jack and Aunt Kim.

(a necessary siesta on deck)
Is this the epitome of sheer joy, or what? We've got ourselves a major water baby.
Mother's Day was also really rewarding... I got a Roomba (trust me, I vetoed flowers or jewelry this year and the hubby came through VERY WELL with this present)! Of course, that's Dora's butt in the corner - just another household nemesis for her to have to run from.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun! Glad Jon had a good concert. Andrew's hilarious...he is going to be so comfortable in the water because of all of these great boating and swimming trips.

I am impressed that your floor is clean enough to use a Roomba. Kevin and I have talked about getting one, but honestly, our floor is always so junked up with toys/discarded clothes/puzzle pieces/dog bones that we could never actually use the thing. Let me know how it works...I might be inspired to straighten up the floor to use one if you say it works really well!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! And congrats on the Roomba! :)