Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Settling In

Things are going along pretty well. It's almost Wednesday already? Of course, I'm doing well to know approximately what day it is. We have a new blog name picked out, and whenever I get time, I'll set it all up. For now, though, little Ethan gets left off our header. As you can see, though, he's pretty much the central focus of all else that goes on around our house. Worried about Andrew? Don't. He points out Ethan and yells "Baby!" periodically, but other than that, Andrew has gone about his regular routine and is as happy as ever. So far so good.

Tuckered out with Daddy in the hospital

On the way home from the hospital

First night at home


Heading off the jaundice with a little sunbathing


Hating the first at-home sponge bath, as expected

Ahhh.... warmth


5 comments:

Elle J said...

He is really adorable! And so tiny! Look at that cute photo of him in his going away outfit in the car seat!! FUN!

Lori Deverter said...

He is so precious! Very sweet pictures!

Jennifer said...

Every time I try to get on here and comment someone screams for me.

Anyway, glad you're getting settled in at home. The baby is just adorable! I can't wait to meet him.

Arlene Bennett said...

How adorable and beautiful! You must be so proud of him! It's terrific that Andrew is just fine with everything, too!

Sarah said...

Glad to hear things are going well. I'm getting nervous so it was refreshing to read your blog tonight. I love the pictures!