Thursday, May 20, 2010

Gainfully Employed!!!

Now that the contract's officially signed, it's okay to tell the world that, ahem,



I AM THE 2010-2011 BRIDGE CREEK ELEMENTARY MUSIC TEACHER!!!

This is extremely exciting for me on a professional level and for our family on a financial level. It's been three years since I taught full-time. I have LOVED being home with my boys but am definitely ready to continue my 11-year-career as a full-time music educator. I know how fortunate I am, given the current state of the economy, to have landed an amazing job in an amazing district. It's the final piece of the puzzle for us these days (preschool, house, job...); should be all smooth sailing from here on out, huh? :)

Here's a link to my new school's web page.

YAY (insert hurkey here)!

5 comments:

Mountain Mama said...

Congratulations!!!

Elle J said...

Congratulations ~ I am so glad that everything is falling into place for you at one time. Now you know how to plan and organize your household for the new school year. Very exciting!!! Well done =)

Jessi said...

Congratulations!! :-)

Lori Deverter said...

This is very exciting news for you and your family!!

amy said...

"insert hurkey here..." makes me miss you so much. that is just too dang funny. congratulations on the new job. they don't know how lucky they are. xoxo