Thursday, May 13, 2010

There goes the neighborhood.

WE HAVE MOVED!

here are good friends loading up at the old place saturdaythe boys were entertained there with splashing...

...and cars, of course.

piano movin', fence-buildin', happy playin' and washer movin' at the new place...




fresh local corn in the new kitchen

thoroughly enjoying the new yard



moving makes everyone tired.


Some of the amazing friends and family members who helped us the most are not even pictured. That's because they were so busy, every shot I took of them was blurry. You all know who you are and we love you very, very much. Thank you to EVERYONE who helped the Burbank family get comfortably into our new house.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'll bet you're relieved that's over! I hope you love your new house and neighborhood! I can't wait to see it.

I love the picture of the baby sleeping and the one of Andrew running!