Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to All!

We've had a great one and hope our blogger friends have, as well. Jon's sis and my mom are in town. It's been a nice few days full of family and friends, and it isn't stopping anytime soon! Andrew and I made cookies Christmas eve.

Here are all the children this morning.
Andrew scored a drum set. (WHAT WERE WE THINKING?!?)
Jon made Ethan this beautiful train table. What a great dad!
Santa also brought a super cool kitchen set. Here are Emeril and Bobby Flay in training...
Christmas dinner this evening

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping me on your Christmas card list. I love seeing your life as it gets richer and richer. Dora is my adopted fantasy dog. I love seeing her in each photo. The boys are gorgeous. Which one is for our Sophie? Best wishes to y'all.
Jenn--Heidi's mom

Heidi Ho said...

Ahhhh! My mom posted on your page! How awesome is that? I love the pics of the boys. You look fabulous and Ethan, wow...that boy can grow! Little men you have! You are a great mama, Miss MK! Keep it up!