Monday, February 20, 2012

Farewell, Leezurd.

Leapin' Lizards, one of our favorite local bouncy houses, is closing its doors this Saturday!  So this morning, my friend Carrie and I took our younguns there one last time.

The first three photos are of Andrew from a visit THREE years ago.  Time has flown!!!  Sadly, I couldn't find any photos of Ethan playing there, but he is technically in the first photo since I was one month pregnant.



And, the rest of these pics are from today.  We had a lot of fun and will miss that place.
Carrie's pretty Emmalyn

Colorful Nicholas!




Andrew always loved this shopping cart, as well.


Down the pirate slide!






Carrie wowed 'em with the magnetic reptile table

Silly ELE




These guys crack me up.
Farewell, Leapin' Lizards. You helped me make lots of fun memories as a stay-at-home mama and beyond.

No comments: