Monday, July 7, 2008

Lesson for Today


Jon watched Andrew this am/afternoon so I could cash in a mani/pedi gift certificate that had been eating a hole in my pocket. Upon leaving the spa in a haze of total bliss, I received the following text: Just wanted 2 apologize now 4 the cupcakes. Did not know they were in the oven.
Lesson learned: Do not store cupcakes in oven overnight. Husband will fail to check oven before preheating at 375 the next day and said cakes will become twice-baked. Mani/pedi relaxed state replaced by hysterical laughter and subsequent ruined-cupcake remorse.

4 comments:

Arlene Bennett said...

LOL! Twice baked cupcakes! That should be a new restaurant dessert.

Lydee said...

oops.

Jennifer said...

Oh dear.

heather said...

Ok, I'm never online anymore so it's hard to say how long ago you changed things, but I love the new look!!!!