Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Columbia Museum of Art




Andrew and I met up with three other moms/boys this morning at the museum of art and had a WONDERFUL time! These ladies and their kids are great. I was really impressed with the museum's collection and a special treat was its Monet. The boys seemed to really enjoy the sights, as well as the sounds of their own voices in the acoustical heaven. Our raucous crew was only kicked out of one exhibit (glass sculptures, gofigure), so it was a successful outing, I'd say.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooh! Looks fun!

Anonymous said...

What sophisticated young men!

Heidi Ho said...

I'm jealous! Totally! Looks like a fantastic group. I'm still feeling sad about the lack of interest in Sophie and I. :) I took your advice and found the "meet up" group in Mgtn. I've applied and we'll see what they say! I never realized being a stay at home mom could resemble sorority life!!! I feel like I'm a pledging some secret club!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the "meet up" group was just perfect for you and Andrew. Can't wait to see you both in a few days. I promised I would help Aunt Phyl, Uncle Jack and Aunt MB that I would help babysit for Andrew. I have an entire basket of boy toys for him to play with if you like...my guys who are now 9and 13 have outgrown them!!

Elle J said...

How Fun!! The boys look so cute stacked up in their strollers. A memory keeper.