Sunday, September 28, 2008

WV Time

Andrew and I drove up to WV on Thursday and are really enjoying the time here. He was fabulous for 95% of the 8-hour drive (7 hours actual driving and 1 cumulative of stopping). We've spent our time so far in Morgantown and plan to head to Harrisville, Charleston and then home in the next few days. Here are some pics so far.


Mom and I traveled to Greensburg, PA last night for an old childhood friend's wedding reception. Here I am with her - my BFF Lori.


MB and LS


Girls' night out at the Boathouse Bistro

Novichenks' Bar with AB, JC and RB- Love the crazy unknown guy in the middle
JC, MK, and AB

This is the "child" of some of our best friends - 17 years old and an AMAZING guitarist I really enjoyed going to hear


Andrew was being his usual silly self with LS and MB


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you both are having a great time. I really miss you both. Please give the munchman some love from dad.-Jon