Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Facebook Tagging Monster

I love old photos. And by old, I guess I mean before the millennium hit. I love the way they feel in my fingers, especially since the digital versions of today rarely get a chance to be printed and held. Old pics are [USUALLY] good for the soul; they help folks remember happy times, funny hairdos, and old friends.

I also love Facebook, and its ingenious photo-tagging capability. It's a monster of sorts; sometimes scary, sometimes funny, and you never know just when it's going to strike.

A third love of mine is the good ol' scanner. It enables me to combine the wonderful worlds of old, paper photos and digital, easily-taggable ones. Here's my latest hilarious damage.... hope the folks I've tagged are still my friends this afternoon.....

cheerleading camp in the summer of '90

my bff lori and me at the grand canyon in [probably] '86

my high school bff scott helping with xmas cookies in '90

bff lori again... '82ish...we're on my wv home's front steps, obviously off to the pool

ah... the illustrious 8th grade dc trip with my bud libby. super cool hats, man.

1 comment:

Arlene Bennett said...

You haven't changed bit, always beautiful and photogenic!