Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shrimpin'








My cousin had business in Jacksonville last Friday, and stopped by the docks on his way home for some seafood right off the boat. He made a stop in Columbia that afternoon to deliver to us a huge pile of some extremely fresh shrimp. There really is something to be said for seafood that's only been out of the water for about 5 hours; Jon and I FEASTED that weekend (Andrew's not doing shellfish yet - just not going to chance it). Shrimp ka-bobs, shrimp alfredo, grilled shrimp (having Forrest Gump memories?)....

Thanks, cuz!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my does that look good! How are you feeling? You need to post some baby bump pics! Hope all is well. Come back to WV soon.

Elle J said...

YUM!!! My favorite!!

Jennifer said...

Bugs, I tell ya...big, giant bugs. Crabs are worse.