Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sick Again, No Foolin'

It's not the happiest of April Fool's Days for us - our kiddo is sick again, seemingly with the same upper respiratory virus that got him a month ago. He was up off and on all night, coughing and warbling pathetically. All he's felt like doing all morning is laying around while watching (and cuddling) Elmo.

I have been subbing like mad, with jobs every single day since I got on the list, but will be off the next couple of days to help get rid of this guy's 102-degree fever. These pictures don't lie, though; there are a million worse ways I could be spending my next two days. :)



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hate it so bad when they're sick. I can't stand touching their little bodies when they're feverish...it kind of makes my skin crawl because I'm so worried. And, the not sleeping...it's so bad. Hopefully, he'll feel better in a few days.

When mine are sick like that, all they want in the world is ice cold milk, which of course they can't have for fear of throw up. Neither one of them will drink pedialyte. Danny will barely drink juice.

Hang in there, Andrew. Enjoy Elmo!

Grandma Diana said...

These pics just break my heart for little Munchie. You know he really feels sick if he's not up playing. Bless his little heart.

Lots of Love, M/G + HUGS and KISSES

Elle J said...

Poor little man. You can tell he is out of energy and spunk. I hope it all goes well for a quick recovery. Take naps when he takes naps and hang in there!!!

Kri-Kri's 101 said...

:(