Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Slept for Eight Hours Last Night

Yes, this is noteworthy. Never happens, especially in this last trimester. So, I provide for you a checklist. Secrets, if you will, to a great night of sleep when you are 7.5 months along:
  • No afternoon naps that day, no matter how tired, whiny and swollen you are
  • A miraculously cooperative, quiet 2-year-old in the next room
  • Tough, temper-tantrum-filled evening a few hours before from said 2-year-old
  • Falling asleep before potentially snore-producing husband
  • Absolutely no Klondike bars after 9 pm (and keeping it down to consumption of only one Klondike bar prior to that, rather than two, is also recommended)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I slept pretty well last night too. I also, had no nap yesterday and only ate an english muffin before bed. Also, Ben slept in his room until 3:30 p.m. That's good for him (and me). I actually woke up to go to the bathroom before he came into our room. Hooray for a decent night of sleep!!!!

Heidi Ho said...

Yay!!! Happy for you!