Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tomato Love and Bath Toy Insanity

(Yes, I suppose I am reaching for a post title there.) We picked the first tomatoes off our two scraggly patio plants the other day and plan to enjoy them today. Those of you who enjoy home-grown tomatoes know what I mean by ENJOY - there is just nothing like the taste of a tomato you've grown yourself. I have no idea why the store-bought ones have such a completely different taste..... no matter how organic or vine-ripened or expensive the fruit is, it just does not compare to the taste of your own.

And in completely unrelated news, our bath toy situation has gotten out of control. Last night I dumped them ALL in and sorted/stored. Andrew had a great time going through all of them again.

Wanna play "Where's Elmo?"

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Yes, I definitely think you might have enough bath toys!!

Elle J said...

Forget Where's Elmo ... Where's the boy!!! Hahaha ... love the amount of toys in the tub.

Jennifer said...

Similar situation in our bathtub! Funny!

Heidi Ho said...

I love the bathtub shot!!! Too funny! I wish I was your neighbor. I'm loving tomatoes this week!

Anonymous said...

I FOUND ELMO!!!