Friday, August 21, 2009

The Kids Lining Up for Diaper Changes from Grandma

This photo got a laugh or two from some of my Facebook buddies this morning, so I figured I'd just double-post. Mom was changing Andrew's diaper and Dora got a little jealous. [IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST AFTER NOVEMBER 11, 2009, I REMOVED THE PHOTO DUE TO THE INTERNET SICKOS WHO GOOGLED "DIAPER CHANGES" AND THEN WERE LED TO A PHOTO OF MY KID. HE HAD A MODESTY STAR IN PLACE, BUT THERE WERE STILL MANY RIDICULOUS COMMENTS MADE. I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON HERE... BLOGGERS, DO NOT LABEL YOUR PHOTOS WITH SEARCHABLE KEYWORDS.]




3 comments:

Lydee said...

too funny!

Lori Deverter said...

Thank you so much for this laugh!!

Chris Cordé said...

Hey, I emailed John,,,but thought I'd try this too,,,Leah will be there on Sunday for the shower. Sorry to use your blog page thingy as an RSVP. Send me an email to ccorde@bellsouth.net so I'll have your email as well; and I'll give it to Leah too.
Chris Cordé