Friday, December 4, 2009

Still reading this thing?

I'm surprised you're here.

I seldom post these days. Keeping the kids happy and out of trouble (well, one out of two ain't bad) seems to be taking up most of my time.

I would be doing an upcoming posting about us searching out the perfect Griswold Christmas tree, but then again, how exciting IS Home Depot, really (I am assuming here that my audience is primarily female).

So, thanks for still being a blogfriend, and reading this lackluster posting. I'm going to ask Santa for some good photos to post and some thoughts in my head that I can write about.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Even a "lackluster" entry is a good one! Its just nice to read your thoughts when Im at work. Love Ya and Miss you and the boys.

Pam Andrews Hanson said...

I'll tell you what I told another friend, mom of two toddlers...the fact that you get dressed and get your teeth brushed is an accomplishment during these years! I'm still reading....8-)

Lydee said...

we are here, we are here, we are here!

life with two little ones is rough. i blocked a lot from my sleepy memory.

you'll be crusing along again soon. i think you've turned the corner with the little one sleeping through the night.

Elle J said...

Not leaving ya; we'll still be here when you come back more regularly.