Friday, June 6, 2014

Last Day at BCE! (Sort of...)

Today was my last at Bridge Creek Elementary. I taught there for four years and will miss so many of my colleagues and students.  But, change is a good thing and I am excited to be moving on to another district elementary school in August.  The new one is actually slightly closer to us and Andrew will be accompanying me there for [GULP] 2nd grade.  Time, please stand still, will you?!? Ethan will stay at BCE for one more year and then join Andrew and me at the new school for his Kindergarten year in 2015-16.

I snapped the first three photos of the guys this morning. Weird hair and expressions. Sigh.
I am glad I will still be connected to BCE through Ethan and his wonderful teacher.


I took these next two photos a few days ago.  Andrew will miss his BCE buddies.

Onward and upward!  As they say, change is the only constant.

No comments: