Saturday, February 16, 2008

Against my better judgement...

...off I go, blogging again. I did a Yahoo 360 page a year or so ago and then, in true ADD fashion, lost interest and let it fall by the wayside. Let me vow, right here and now, to post something at least every week, whether or not it's interesting. I look forward to keeping up with all the smart WV women I know and love via this blog. BTW, we call Andrew the "munch," short for "munchkin." We know not why - God knows the kid is NOT small.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh goodie! I think this will be so fun! I will harass you each week until you post something--that's what friends are for.

Heidi Ho said...

Yeah! Jennifer can harrass you and then you can harrass me to blog. I'm no good at this stuff! I'm glad you are blogging. I feel like we are all together again!