Sunday, February 24, 2008

Steppin' Out

Day two of the garage sale went pretty well. To unwind after the busy weekend, Jon and I went out on an actual date - sans Andrew. We dressed up and everything. The last time we dressed up a little together was Heidi's wedding in August of 2007, which is why this event needed to be documented in photographs.
We blew a wad of garage sale dough at new hibachi restaurant called Hayashi. It was good, but I still haven't found anything that beats Hibachi (and ANDY) in good ol' Morgantown, WV.
My first sushi since before pregnancy! (Sorry Heidi.)


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Lucky! Baby-free dinner. What a treat to not have to feed more than one person at a time. You both look very nice! Kevin and I are going on a date on Saturday night (WV Broadcasting Awards Banquet). Of course that will be if we make it through the birthday party trip to Pittsburgh earlier that day (Jodi's little boy is 1).

Arlene Bennett said...

It's great you got to go on an adults only date! I'm glad the garage sale days went well also. We'll have to try the new Japanese steakhouse when you guys come back to Motown. It's near Shop 'N Save and is called Fujiyama.

I remember when I accidentally sold a bag of baby clothes at a garage sale that contained the outfit I brought Aaron home from the hospital in. Worse yet, my mom had bought it for him. I cried for days.

Heidi Ho said...

YUMMYYY....

I keep thinkin'...all those asian women can't be wrong! I'm sure they have had at least one piece of sushi in their pregnant lives. The best place in Morgantown, and any major city for that matter, is OGAWA....We HAVE to go there when you come up north. It is locally owned and fantastic! I would like to check out the steak house too! I'm having date envy and sushi envy!!! Our dates include us getting to a restaurant, me getting indegestion and not being able to go to any movie after cuz I'm just too tired.....I'm a pregnancy wimp!!!