Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jennifer's in Town!

My dear friend Jennifer came to Columbia! I am so excited!! I have no siblings [insert tiny violins here] and this girl is one of the three femmes étonnantes who have been like sisters to me in my professional life and beyond. Tomorrow we are heading up to the Orff conference in Charlotte (also über exciting)!!! Jon is, of course, very happy to have her around, too, but Andrew is the one who has REALLY been in love with her since she arrived a few hours ago. He followed her everywhere and was furious when she went outside to get her luggage. Here they are, right before bedtime.

4 comments:

Heidi Ho said...

Tell Jen her hair looks awesome in these pics! So healthy and shiny! Very cute photos.

Arlene Bennett said...

Great pictures and have fun at the conference. Even though I am not an official Orff person, I wish that Heidi and I could be there too!

Grandma Diana said...

I am so touched seeing you and Jen together, knowing what a great time you are having! I see next spring or summer all four of you girls together in SC, just like old times! I do miss your blogs. But in the interest of good old times, it's okay!

Grandma Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.