Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Out of the House: Leapin' Lizards!

Leapin' Lizards! No, it's not just a cheesy blog post title, but yet the actual name of the latest indoor inflatable play-thingy place Andrew and I stumbled across today. These places are amazing. What a great idea (another of many I wish I'D thought of first). Leapin' Lizards is really clean and contains a huge variety of stuff for little ones to safely get their hands on and bodies into. It's relatively inexpensive, too. Did these places always exist and I am just now learning about them out of necessity? Very likely, I suspect. Anyway, it was a really fun morning, with the exception of a few failed lessons in sharing (ah, the subject of a future post). Andrew mostly loved playing with the trains and pushing around the kiddo shopping cart (sometimes INTO other patrons - dear God), but hey - he had fun and we were out of the house, which is often a good thing.



1 comment:

Grandma Diana said...

What fun!!!! You do find the most interesting places for little Munch. Ah, sharing. I remember problems that you and David Elliott had with that!