Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Streak Has Ended

Andrew was pretty crabby yesterday. He awoke 3 times last night, screaming and crying. He was restless the whole night, shuffling around uncomfortably. Then he slept in this morning until 9:30. When I finally went in to get him, his face was COVERED in snot. Poor little thing. So, after almost 18 months, we've got our first sickness - a miserable cold. He HATES having his nose wiped and recoils when I come at him with a tissue or the snot-sucker. By the end of this cold, he'll probably be conditioned to run whenever he sees me coming. Poor thing.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I feel your pain. Ben now has a cold as well. Major snot. Lots of phlegm. Gagging and coughing all day today which then causes him to spit junk up. Gross.

Anonymous said...

Poor Andrew! He had a really long streak though. I hope he feels better soon!