Sunday, March 16, 2008

Car Poll and Addendum to the Weddng Ettiquette Post

Love the responses to the post about my nasty car. Please vote on my new poll.

Also, I have to add a tidbit to our ridiculous wedding thoughts..... We received an invitation today with the registry information printed inside. Not the first time this has happened. I find this ridiculous and Jon thinks it is no big deal. What's important here, people? The attendees or the presents? FYI - the votes from the last poll were 5 to 3 for a handwritten thank-you versus a thank-you in some other form.
(P.S. I know the registry information is probably just the bride/groom's way of trying to help us out in the shopping department, but COME ON NOW PEOPLE? Think for a minute.)

2 comments:

Heidi Ho said...

So...are all these invites from local Texans? Geezz they are a marrying bunch down there!

Mountain Mama said...

I need an "other" option on the car poll: Once every 2 years! ;)