Friday, March 7, 2008

Just Enjoying It



Andrew is 9 months old today. There are new photos of him on Shutterfly. Send one of us an email if you need the password.

Knowing my stay-at-home-mom days are very likely numbered, I have been trying hard to remain in the present and enjoy every possible Andrew moment. This has been surprisingly easy to do, with all the life question marks over our heads: house? job(s)? location? Regardless of where we land in a few months, we all know we are lucky people (and hounds).

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That little tongue sticking out...looks like he's trying to figure out a difficult math problem or something! He's so cute. I try to remind myself to enjoy each moment too. I am not very successful with that most of the time, but I'm doing the best I can. I know they grow up so fast...some day we'll be retired and chatting over tea about the good ol' days when our kids were babies. It seems so far off, but everyone says it goes by in an instant. Andrew really is precious, Mary Kathryn, and he always looks so content and happy. You're doing a great job with him.

Mountain Mama said...

What a CUTE picture! He looks so happy! You're very lucky to be able to take time off to be with him. I'm so glad you're enjoying it and "living in the present."

Mountain Mama said...

And how did you make the header with the pictures? It looks great!

Mary Kathryn said...

Hey. Thanks! I love to play with pictures. I did a collage on Shutterfly Studio (I think I could own stock in that company by this point), changed it to sepia tone, and then cropped it to fit into the blogger window.

heather said...

What a cute little man! Those blue eyes are lady killers. Such a happy baby.

Heidi Ho said...

I think he's just beautiful. He has started looking like his mama alot!!