Friday, October 31, 2008

First Trick or Treat!

Andrew had a fabulous time trick-or-treating tonight with our friends. He really seemed to get into the whole thing, much to my surprise. Here he is on our front steps, getting ready to go.And here's the motley crew right before hitting the neighborhood. Pink princess = Hannah, Snow White = Christy, monkey = our monkey, Yoda = Grant, and pirate = Ella. I chopped off Leah's head. :O(
Here we have a regular pirate/princess/monkey pow wow.
Grant was a great Yoda!After the candy collecting, we were treated to some mummies and spiders. Loved these guys!





Here are some videos of the evening. The first is of us just starting out, as Andrew was following the very enthusiastic Ella quite nicely. Note the sudden sharp turn into the thankfully empty street, and candy being flung everywhere. Glad he was excited!
Here we have him approaching a door to get the goods, a monkey in every sense of the word.

And finally, my personal favorite: sugar-filled creatures causing mayhem in the hallway.

5 comments:

Grandma Diana said...

I so love this!!!! I'm watching it over and over and over, and dying laughing! My little monkey really did get into it! Too Cute!!!!

Jennifer said...

So much fun! I'm glad you all had a good time!

Grandma Diana said...

Could you please put the costume on him, so Daddy can see him in action?! And me too! Daddy could put his MK outfit on, and act like it's Halloween night again! I just love his movements and excitement in that outfit!

Arlene Bennett said...

What a cute little monkey. Monkeys have a special place in my heart!

Elle J said...

LOVE the video. Especially the Little Monkey going loose on the street, dropping candy, and falling over himself on the grass. So funny; and so cute. What a fun night for you guys.