Saturday, October 18, 2008

Photo Session Gone Wrong





Took the kiddo to get some more professional pics the other day. Each time I do this, I ask myself why? Kids are so unpredictable in new, strange places like photography studios, and the process usually costs an arm and a leg, regardless of the quantity of good shots; I usually regret having gone and end up vowing to take the pictures myself the next time. Sure enough, Andrew was a little quirky during the session. We did manage to get a couple of good shots from this mess (to be debuted in the Christmas card, of course), but since my package included the CD of all the images, I thought I'd throw in a couple of the rejects here for comic relief. I'd love to hear stories about your latest photo shoots. There's a new poll over there for you to weigh in on, as well.

3 comments:

Elle J said...

As frustrating as photos can be for wee-ones ... I adore the first photo of Andrew!! I know he is tossing a small disgruntle about his moment, but I love the shot. And his hair!! I can't get over the curls. How lucky.

Grandma Diana said...

I love it! That's my little guy---too busy to be bothered Mom! How silly!

Lydee said...

the latest professional photo shoot was when evelyn was almost 2 and vivian was 4 months. the last pro family shot was when I was pregnant with vivian- 5 years ago, if that tells you anything!

I try to take my own if possible, less fuss and cheaper too.