Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Card History

I love good, old-fashioned written correspondence.  Have since I was a little kid in the pen pal stage.  So, by nature, Christmas cards are my thing.  They are too pricey or time-consuming or 1950s for some folks, especially with our internet age, but I enjoy them still.  I love sending and receiving them. 

So, last night I took a trip down memory lane.  Since I have a long-standing relationship with the amazing company that is Shutterfly, it was easy to locate all the cards we have sent over the years.  Looking at them all brought back many, many happy memories.

We were all about...
...our marriage in 2003...

...traveling in 2004...

... a new South Texas life in 2005...

... our first children (two puppy dogs) in 2006...

... our first baby in 2007...

... a move to South Carolina in 2008...
... our second son in 2009...
... settling in to SC life and my new teaching position in 2010...

... enjoying the wonderful world and all its blessings in 2011.
As you reflect upon 2011 and years past, may those thoughts bring you much happiness, as well.

No comments: