Sunday, June 22, 2008

Are we hippies?

After months of fighting poor service and reception with the monopoly that is Time Warner Cable, and since our days left here are few, we bit the bullet and cancelled cable. Yep. You read it right. We DID keep internet access (a no-brainer) and re-subscribed to a good (and cheap) Netflix plan, so we won't be completely media-challenged. The rest of the time, I suppose we'll just read books or play board games. The extra $100 or so will be pretty nice each month. And, like everyone says, there's really nothing ever on TV anyway. Please vote in my new poll, okay?

1 comment:

sophanne said...

The first time I've had cable since I graduated from high school was 5 years ago when I got married. I could get WBOY Clarksburg on analog though.

Next thing you know you'll be home-schooling the munch.