Thursday, August 20, 2020

2nd Ultrasound and Conditioning with BEER

Who can ever sanely say they WISHED they'd had the biopsy? Well, that was me today. I went in, almost enthusiastically, even, fully expecting to be stabbed again, which would lead to more ANSWERS.

NOPE.

My second spot is apparently very deep - right behind my breast on the chest wall, and pretty much directly behind the nipple. So, against her best efforts, the doc wasn't able to find it today.  

Next step? An MRI-guided biopsy. This is a disappointing setback and I am unsure of the timing because there are only a few doctors who perform such a procedure. I will hopefully know more about the schedule tomorrow. At this point, I am READY to undergo whatever surgery I need ASAP! I am not even afraid anymore. We are going on a month here - just cut everything out of me, please, and quick.


We stopped for another patio draft beer following today's lousy news. I joked on facebook that this is an attempt to condition myself to actually enjoy the gamut of ridiculous medical procedures. So far, it's not working, so we shall keep trying! GOALS. 

No comments: