Tuesday, August 18, 2020

MRI. misfeed. meh.

Feeling meh for sure.

Got the MRI results this morning. There is another spot (smaller - 6 mm) in the same breast. Nothing in the other and the lymph nodes appear clear (both good things). My pincushion self will be undergoing another core biopsy this Thursday to see if this is a worrisome place, as well. The MRI shows EVERYTHING, so there are many false positives. I am hanging onto that glimmer of hope. Jon (thank GOD he's allowed to attend), the surgeon, and I meet in a week to discuss all results and plan the type and date of surgery. That's only one more agonizing week of waiting to get to the next step.
I was laminating some music-teaching things this morning. I still need to figure out THAT part of life, and quickly, in my BRAND NEW DISTRICT, starting the year with a LONG-TERM SUB in the middle of COVID CONCERNS due to being IMMUNOCOMPROMISED. Who doesn't love a challenge, right?

But, back to the lamination. I laminated 18 of these boogers perfectly. As symbolism would have it, with this one, THE LAST ONE, I misfed and it's a mess.

Here's hoping the universe was trying to remind me that this health challenge is nothing more than a little misfeed. I am going with that.

2 comments:

Scott W. said...

Hang in there, you got this!

Helen Ashenfelter said...

Keep that positive thought! The laminatorand I always had a hate hate relationship! Prayers for all of yoU,