Sunday, August 23, 2020

TICK. TOCK. TICK. TOCK.

I will undergo an MRI-assisted biopsy next Thursday. Then, we meet the surgeon on Friday to discuss the results and formulate THE PLAN. I have been waiting so hard for that and I hope it will make everything feel a little bit better. Because, truthfully, things feel pretty bad right now.



This is me after last week's ultrasound where they couldn't find the tiny brat of a lesion.

I am trying very hard to view the waiting as a benefit - my early detection/Stage 1 news has allowed the POSITIVE aspect of TIME between diagnosis and surgery. Doctors have had TIME to order and administer multiple tests (see my cray cray timeline) in order to provide me with the very best care possible.

All the cancer club sisters keep saying this is the toughest part. I've gotta remember that.

No comments: